WHAT'S NEW IN THE COMMUNITY
Get the latest information on useful resources and events happening in your neighborhood and abroad!
- MacKenzie Scott’s giving starkly contrasts with the approach of early white funders of HBCUs
- New grant programs infuse Philadelphia’s nonprofit and arts sectors with $6 million
- PAN wants to create 500 local apprenticeships by 2025
- AP changes crime reporting practices to ‘do less harm and give people second chances’
- Youth aging out of foster care are at risk of homelessness. Is Philadelphia doing all it can?
- Updated Mask Recommendations Due to the COVID Delta Variant
- DBHIDS Commissioner Jill Bowen Recognized in Pa. Healthcare Power 100
- Philly’s ‘Color Me Back’ program is helping city residents get back on the feet
- DBHIDS Releases 2019-2020 Annual Report
- DBHIDS Names Dr. Jean Wright as New Deputy Commissioner