WHAT'S NEW IN THE COMMUNITY
Get the latest information on useful resources and events happening in your neighborhood and abroad!
- Pennsylvania Prison Society Offers to Help Navigate Newly Launched PA DoC Scheduling Website
- Funding Available: Pennsylvania Housing Finance Agency Seeks Applicants for Realty Transfer Tax Fund
- Set the bar high: Reimagine your remarkable life
- The other side of the heroic nonprofit pivot to provide COVID-19 services? The toll on the mental health of staffers
- Investing in Returning Citizens is An Investment In Our Community
- City of Philadelphia's COVID-19 Emergency Rental Assistance Program Now Matching Tenant's Rent Up to $1500
- On the market: 32 jobs openings from museums to unions to youth-serving organizations
- Funding Available: Microsoft Accepting Applications for Community Skills Program
- To be a great innovator, learn to embrace and thrive in uncertainty
- Grassroots nonprofits and COVID-19 relief funding
- Lived Experience
- Get Ahead of Sepsis - Know the Risks. Spot the Signs. Act Fast.
- Combating Social Isolation in Children During COVID-19